Got bored and couldn’t focus on finishing my chocobo knights, but these minis really caught my attention. I was able to paint them really quickly by mainly airbrush alone.
For the plant girl:
- Prime black
- Thin base coat with Alien purple on leaves and pre-shade recesses of skin
- Thin base coat on skin with deep blue
- Highlight skin with Electric blue on raised areas
- Pick out extreme highlights and ends of leaves with white
- Vallejo fluorescent magenta on the tips of leaves
- Vallejo fluorescent purple to blend in the magenta into the darker purple
- Vallejo fluorescent blue on the white skin to blend into the rest of the blue
- Use brush to paint eyes black and pupils white
For the pets it was just basic red/white/black tones and oil washes to pick out recesses.